Thursday, November 27, 2014

Things I'm thankful for...

As it's Thanksgiving in the US I thought I'd write about things I'm thankful for this year. This list is in no particular order as I all of the things are equally important to me.

•Having the ability to work- I do have a job and I've thought more this year than others about how nice it is just to be able to work, make a living, and be independent.
•My family and friends-I'm always thankful for them.
•The Boston Skyline Chorus- it's a barbershop chorus I'm part of and they're fun!
•Music-it helps me get through many things. Case in point: I recently downloaded the song "Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing" by Stevie Wonder to help me dance more and worry less!
•Hugs- Being hugged makes me feel so happy and I'm glad I have the ability to give that happiness to others as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment